A Procreate digital drawing of a golden rabbit is a beautiful and creative way to add some Easter flair to your blog post. To create this drawing, you will need:
- A digital drawing tablet
- A stylus
- A golden rabbit image to reference
Once you have all of your supplies, follow these steps:
- Open Procreate and create a new canvas.
- Import the golden rabbit image into Procreate.
- Use the stylus to trace over the image of the rabbit.
- Once you have traced the outline of the rabbit, begin filling in the colors.
- Use light colors for the areas of the rabbit that are in the sun and darker colors for the areas that are in the shade.
- Use a variety of brushes to create different textures.
- Add some highlights and shadows to give the rabbit a more realistic look.
- Once you are happy with your drawing, export it as a high-resolution file.
You can then use this image in your blog post, or you can share it on social media.